CDIA EDUCATION SERVICES PRODUCT CATALOG
CDIA Education Services (CDIA ES) offers robust training solutions to help the consumer data industry perform its due diligence in today’s increasingly complex regulatory environment.
We offer training in the Metro 2® Format (the standard reporting format adopted by the top U.S. Credit Reporting Agencies) and also programs intended to train consumer data industry employees in matters of regulatory compliance. In addition, we host a number of educational events and offer publications for purchase.
metro 2® resources
- Metro 2® e-Learning System
- Metro 2® Webinars
- Metro 2® Workshops
- Credit Reporting Resource Guide® (The Metro 2® Format)
regulatory compliance training
- FCRA Certificate Program for CRAs
- FCRA Awareness Program for CRAs
- FCRA Certificate Program for Data Furnishers
- FCRA Awareness Program for Data Furnishers
- FCRA Certificate Program for Data Users
- Pay Once, Train Everyone: Data Users & Data Furnishers
- GLBA Awareness Program
- Understanding UDAAP Program
- Data Security Awareness Program
CDIA Inaugural Law Symposium:
July 17 – Washington, DC
(GROUP SPECIAL – Register 3; get 1 complimentary)
Click here to learn more
All CDIA Education Services products are educational in nature and do not represent legal advice. If you need legal advice, consult an attorney in your jurisdiction.